If you are looking to launch online marketing campaigns you need a good landing page. While it’s possible to code it yourself, it is completely unnecessary in this day and age thanks to the many amazing coding-free landing page builders we have in the market.
The question changes from, do I code or use a landing page builder? To, which is the best landing page builder to use?
Well, selecting the right landing page builder to design and host your page content isn’t as easy as it sounds. There are hundreds of landing page builders on the internet, each promising different features and with different pricing options. And while the defining factor may come down to the pricing, it is also important to remember to check the unique features that set each option apart.
Some of the famous brands in the landing page builder space Unbounce, Instapage, Hubspot, and GetResponse, among others. Now I know you might be tempted to go with one of these but have you heard of Swipe Pages? It’s among the newcomers in this space and one heck of a promising newcomer.
Stay with me and I will explain why.
What is Swipe Pages?
Swipe Pages is a well-crafted landing page builder that allows online marketers and other online business owners to easily design landing pages using their incredible mobile-optimized AMP templates within minutes. The best thing about this platform is they have really taken the time to make sure that everything is highly optimized for high conversions.
I think that’s the best thing with them coming in so late. They have carefully studied what other landing page builders are missing and other customer concerns and have gone ahead to include all these in their platform.
We are talking of a platform that is rated 4.9 out of 5 on Capterra. How incredible is that!
Page building features
- Easy drag and drop editing
- 25+ elements including tailor-made modules, image carousels, multistep forms, among others
- Responsive breakpoints for different screen devices. You can easily customize your page to match all the devices.
- Ability to clone or duplicate your landing pages
- Easily add pricing tables for your different pricing plans and other table needs
- Complementary features such as copy/paste, multi-select and edit, undo and redo capabilities, keyboard shortcuts, and countdown timer, etc.
- 40+ mobile-optimized AMP landing page templates to cater to any industry you have in mind
- 80+ prebuilt blocks to enable you to customize your template easily
- 1000+ Google fonts
- Responsive typography and font styles supporting PX, EM, and REM formats
- Free Unsplash images, icon library, SVG support, gradient colors, blend modes, lightbox support, etc.
- Custom domain
- Free SSL certificate to help you build trust with your customers at no extra cost
- Guaranteed fast loading speed thanks to CDN servers
- Guaranteed maximum uptime thanks to Amazon AWS and Digital Ocean servers integration
- AMP landing page templates that are guaranteed to load fast.
- A/B testing – easily test different target customers and only commit when you are sure to make sales
- Access to a powerful form builder
- Dynamic text replacement to help personalize each customer’s experience by easily replacing text using queries.
- Lead magnet
- Ability to split different customers into client sub-accounts
- Ability to bring onboard your team and offer different permissions and roles
- Google SSO for password protection
- Export leads as CSV
- Zapier integration
- Direct integration with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, Constant Contact, Zoho, Campaign Monitor, and Convertkit
- Lead tracking and notification through email
- Lead bypass which allows you to send lead data directly to your CRM without storing them in Swipe Pages
- Track how well each landing page is performing key performance indicators
- Analyze your data over any given period using date range filters
- Performance tracking using variant performance which allows you to convert conversions at different levels
- Google Analytics and Facebook pixel integration
One of the things that stands out about Swipe Pages is their customer support. While they are new and different tiny problems might crop up here and there, you can always be assured that they have a team ready to help you at any time of the day or night. They have a live chat support system, in-app knowledge, and email support. You can rest assured that they have your best interests at heart.
You can opt for either a monthly or annual plan. However, the annual plan is more attractive if you have the cash as you will save 40%. With that said, they offer three pricing options; Startup plan ($29 a month billed monthly/ $19 billed annually), marketer plan ($79 per month billed monthly/ $49 billed annually), and agency plan ($149 per month billed monthly/ $99 billed annually).
All three options are tailored to fit different customer needs depending on the size of operations and funds. Here is a link to the different options.
Should you buy it?
My answer is it depends. It is a really well-crafted landing page builder; we have to give it that. However, it doesn’t come cheap. There are other cheaper alternatives out there such as Builderall that offer more favourable pricing options. If it only comes down to price, it’s not the cheapest and consequently not the go-to platform for your landing page needs. Swipe pages shine with their AMP powered landing pages which load blazing fast powered by Google technology.
But I know that’s not why you are here. You are here because you want more functionality, more flexibility in terms of designing, marketing, and tracking your leads, and definitely increasing your conversions. And for that, this is the best option you have. It is so well crafted that you don’t struggle at all to get started and pick up the pace.
If you are looking to grow your agency, e-commerce store, or any other online business and you have the cash to spend, it is a definite yes from me. After all, it will pay you back and offer more. Go for it and I promise you will not regret it.
Even better, you can test it out by applying for the no-credit-card 14 days trial to see if it fits your needs.