- EasySocio is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook Twitter or any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with social media network rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use EasySocio at your own risk.
- EasySocio is not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain the necessary information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, use in bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- However, it would help if you always kept in mind there is a risk of loosing your Instagram account as you work with that account via our system that is not official and not approved by Instagram.
- It would help if you realized all the risks, and you have to take any responsibility of using Instagram account via our system.
- You also understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. EasySocio is not responsible if you do not receive the SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another account if you send us a request on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To use this service, you must be 13 years or older.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be banned without any notification.
- You must have a valid email address and provide any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- Sharing your login details with multiple users are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EasySocio cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage cause from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all the contents posted and any activity that occurs from your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Development and Social Networks APIs
We use the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter, except Instagram) which is available via the respective Developer Centers. These networks make changes to their API (Application Programming Interface) from time to time, and it may disrupt the functioning of this software if they make too many critical changes from their end. Hence, we cannot guarantee the compatibility of our software to work with Social Media APIs all the time. However, we always try our best to update the software to the latest version as soon as possible.
- You represent and warrant that: (1) any information you provide in connection with your use of the Website is true, accurate and complete and you will maintain and update such information regularly; and (2) you will respect the intellectual property and other informational and all rights of EasySocio and others.
- In these Terms, the content you or other users upload to the Website, includes, but is not limited to, texts, pictures, video and other images, information relating to natural and other persons, messages, e-mail and other communications, files, opinions, feedback, suggestions, ideas, personalization settings and other information or content, which is or may be provided to EasySocio or placed on the users EasySocio.com profile page or inputted or uploaded by you via the Website or related means (User Content).
EasySocio DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR YOUR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT VIA THE WEBSITE TO OTHER USERS. It is your responsibility to ensure that Website users to whom you submit personally identifiable or confidential information will take appropriate security and non-disclosure measures.
Prohibited User Content
EasySocio has the right to remove User Content at our discretion and may terminate accounts of Users who violate the Terms. You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any User Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
- is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group based on
- religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any
- another form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to
- disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or
- obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, the right of
- publicity, or other rights;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
- violates the privacy of any third party.
- Before you make a purchase decision, you are advised to try EasySocio for free.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- Purchases made during special offers and promotions are strictly non-refundable unless it is mentioned in the offer page.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis, as determined by your initial subscription date, and is non-refundable.
- In some instances, the subscription is not automatically renewed and stops by the renewal date.
If you use Stripe payment system to pay for EasySocio services, then you are automatically subscribed to chosen EasySocio service(s). Once you select the service you’d like to use; the system makes auto recalculation. It is made for your convenience. Write-off funds for subscription renewal occur monthly on the 30th day after you start a monthly subscription; the amount is equal to the tariff price you chose and transferred into the days of using the service according to the tariff. In case the funds are written off, but the subscription is canceled after that, then it will be automatically stopped after the end of the paid period.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the removal of your account at any time by emailing our support team.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next period is set to start. Until that date, you will retain access to our Service.
Service and Costs
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from EasySocio. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the EasySocio website. New pricing does not affect your paid period.
- EasySocio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Support for EasySocio services is only available in English via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, EasySocio, or any other EasySocio services.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of harm or retribution) of any EasySocio customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that EasySocio uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by EasySocio) of other EasySocio customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- EasySocio does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that EasySocio shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EasySocio has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent via our contact form in the English language.