We all know how difficult it is to generate leads, especially for professionals. How do you reach out to the key decisions makers when your only point of contact is their website, but without any contact information?
While you can try the LinkedIn way, it is much more stressful, and you might end up not getting that contact you need to drive your business forward. But wait, there is a much more effective solution: Hunter.IO.
What is Hunter.IO?
Hunter.IO is an email outreach and lead generation plugin that enables you to collect emails from any website, thereby enabling better outreach to decision-makers. And by decision-makers, you can either search for all the people who work in the company or specify a job role on hunter.io.
Well, to be honest, I have personally used it and I can guarantee it’s pleasantly good. And while we will cover all the nitty gritties that make this tool so effective, you don’t have to take my word for it. You can go ahead and try it yourself at zero cost using their 50-emails trial option.
And now let’s dive into it.
- The first thing that stands out is how well laid out the tool is.
It is so easy to navigate and all the buttons and menus are well laid out to get you exactly what you want in an instance. For instance, if you want to do a general search on a company’s website, all you need to do is click the Domain Search section, type in the domain name and click search. That’s it! All the results appear below the search bar, categorized into the different departments.
- Email Finder – This is the second menu option, and it allows you to search if a person’s email exists by typing their full name and company name. This could come in handy if you know the name of the specific person you’re trying to reach but have not found his/her email under the general domain search option. And it also includes an option to search for an article author’s name using the article URL.
- Email Verifier – Under this option, you can verify if an email address is correct by typing in the search bar. You’ll get a bunch of results, such as whether it’s valid or not if it’s professional or persona, percentage confidence score, and different sources of the email address.
- Leads – This menu option allows you to create a list of different leads, which you can then transfer to your CRM or other applications. You can add as much information as necessary, such as their company name, position, phone number, country, company domain, LinkedIn URL, Twitter handle, etc.
- Campaigns – You can create mailing campaigns to similar prospects for free, all of which can be done through your Google or Outlook email account. You just need to link the platform with either Google or Outlook and you’re good to go. Even better, you can schedule follow-up emails.
- Bulks – Hunter’s considered that you might want to do bulk tasks, and so they slipped in this ingenious option to help you do exactly that. It allows you to conduct the above-listed tasks in bulk, such as performing domain searches for multiple companies or verifying multiple emails. How cool is that?
- Templates – You can find this under Resources. It includes a ton of email templates categorized into different subjects such as sales, follow-up, SEO, recruitment, etc. You can either copy and paste them as they are, or use them as a guide to composing your emails.
They offer five different options, the first of which is a free plan limited to only 25 monthly searches and 50 monthly verifications. You can’t however get domain search full results, or download your search results. Other features are also limited too
- Starter Plan – Costs $49 per month, and allows you to perform up to 500 monthly searches, 1,000 monthly verifications, and a chance to link up to 5 email accounts. The only restricted option under this plan is domain search downloads.
- Growth Plan – Sells for $99 per month, allowing up to 2,500 monthly searches and 5,000 monthly verifications. You also get a chance to link up to 10 email addresses and up to 5,000 recipients per mailing campaign.
- Pro Plan – Goes for $199 per month, and gives you access to up to 10,000 monthly searches, 20,000 monthly verifications, 7,500 recipients per mailing campaign, and 20 email accounts.
- Business Plan – Well, if you still need more, you can go for this option, which costs $399 per month. It allows up to 30,000 monthly searches, 60,000 monthly verifications, 10,000 recipients per campaign, and up to 40 email accounts linkage.
Click this link to check the pricing options.
Very well designed making it easy to use
Helpful chrome extension
Relatively fair pricing and well categorized to cater to different types of business needs
Effective in getting the job done. All the features work really well.
To be honest, it is not the cheapest option out there
You cannot search for contacts on social media sites. It’s only limited to company websites.
Well, I would honestly say it’s a cleverly designed tool. It makes it so easy to get the right email contacts that you need so easily. I would suggest you try it out yourself and see if it works for you. The best thing is you’re not committing any money upfront. If you like it, you can opt to pay either monthly or opt for the yearly payment plan which is comparatively cheaper.